Reset Network Settings LG V50
How to reset network settings in LG V50? How to restore default network configuration in Android 9.0 Pie? How to delete the list of Wi-Fi networks in LG V50?
This tutorial is the answer to all of above questions. Check out how to find this option in Android 9.0 Pie and fix the network errors in LG V50.
- Switch on LG V50 by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then choose Main Menu and Settings.
- In the next step select General and Backup & Reset.
- Now open Network Settings Reset and Reset Settings.
- To confirm the whole operation tap Reset Settings.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work