Soft Reset LG V50
If your LG V50 is stuck or frozen, You can perform a soft reset operation. Check out how to force restart Android 9.0 Pie. As a result your LG V50 should reboot and start running again.
- Start by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that select Power off and confirm that.
- Now wait for a few moments.
- At the end switch on the smartphone by using the Power key.
- Great! You are performed soft reset operation.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work