Hard Reset LG V50S ThinQ
How to factory reset LG V50S ThinQ? How to wipe all data in LG V50S ThinQ? How to bypass screen lock in LG V50S ThinQ? How to restore defaults in LG V50S ThinQ?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG V50S ThinQ. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 9.0 Pie settings. As a result your LG V50S ThinQ will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 core will run faster.
- At first switch off the smartphone by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- In the second step hold down Volume Down and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of the Power button when the LG logo appears, push Volume Down and press the Power button.
- If the Factory Data Reset appears release all buttons.
- In this mode use Volume buttons to choose Yes and accept it with Power key.
- At the end select Yes by using the Power button.
- Well done! Your device will be password-free.
Hard Reset (LG V50S ThinQ)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.