Hard Reset LG V60 ThinQ 5G
How to factory reset LG V60 ThinQ 5G? How to wipe all data in LG V60 ThinQ 5G? How to bypass screen lock in LG V60 ThinQ 5G? How to restore defaults in LG V60 ThinQ 5G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG V60 ThinQ 5G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 10 settings. As a result your LG V60 ThinQ 5G will be as new and your Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 core will run faster.
- Firstly, turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Down + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo shows up let go of the Power button, hold down Volume Down and click the Power key.
- Let go of all buttons if Factory Data Reset appears.
- Now choose Yes. Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- At the end select Yes by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Good job! All your data will be removed during the whole operation.
Hard Reset (LG V60 ThinQ 5G)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.