Hard Reset LG V909 Optimus Pad
How to factory reset LG V909 Optimus Pad? How to wipe all data in LG V909 Optimus Pad? How to bypass screen lock in LG V909 Optimus Pad? How to restore defaults in LG V909 Optimus Pad?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG V909 Optimus Pad. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 3.0 Honeycomb settings. As a result your LG V909 Optimus Pad will be as new and your core will run faster.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power key for a short while in order to switch on the device.
- In the next step go to Settings.
- From the following menu find and select Privacy.
- After that, tap Factory Data Reset and Reset Device.
- Choose Delete All if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Well done! Your tablet is ready to use. The factory reset is done.
Hard Reset (LG V909 Optimus Pad)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.