Hard Reset LG Velvet 4G
How to factory reset LG Velvet 4G? How to wipe all data in LG Velvet 4G? How to bypass screen lock in LG Velvet 4G? How to restore defaults in LG Velvet 4G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG Velvet 4G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 10 settings. As a result your LG Velvet 4G will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning switch off your smartphone by holding the Power button for a short while.
- After that press Volume Down and Power keys for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of the Power key when the LG logo appears, still push Volume Down and hold the Power button again.
- Release all held buttons when Factory Data Reset menu pops up.
- Now choose Yes by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- At the end, select Yes with the Power key.
- Great! The hard reset operation will be finished for a few seconds.
Hard Reset (LG Velvet 4G)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.