Hard Reset LG Velvet 5G
How to factory reset LG Velvet 5G? How to wipe all data in LG Velvet 5G? How to bypass screen lock in LG Velvet 5G? How to restore defaults in LG Velvet 5G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG Velvet 5G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 10 settings. As a result your LG Velvet 5G will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the smartphone by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Down and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of the Power button if the LG logo appears, press Volume Down, and push the Power key.
- Release all buttons if Factory Data Reset appears.
- At the end choose Yes. Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- Good job! The hard reset operation will be finished for a few seconds.
Hard Reset (LG Velvet 5G)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.