Hard Reset LG Velvet
How to factory reset LG Velvet? How to wipe all data in LG Velvet? How to bypass screen lock in LG Velvet? How to restore defaults in LG Velvet?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset LG Velvet. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 9.0 Pie settings. As a result your LG Velvet will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G cores will run faster.
How to hard reset LG Velvet
- At first turn off the mobile by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the second step start pushing Volume Down + Power keys for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key if the LG logo appears, still push Volume Down and hold the Power key again.
- Let go of all held keys when Factory Data Reset shows up.
- Then select Yes by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- Finally choose Yes with the Power key.
- Well done! The hard reset operation will be finished for a few seconds.
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.