How to factory reset LG VK410? How to wipe all data in LG VK410? How to bypass screen lock in LG VK410? How to restore defaults in LG VK410?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG VK410. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your LG VK410 will be as new and your Snapdragon 400 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning press the Power key for a short while in order to switch off the tablet.
- In the next step start holding Volume Down and Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- If LG logo appears on the screen you should let go of the Power key, keep pressing the Volume Down and then press once more the Power button.
- You must stop holding all keys when the Factory Mode appears on the screen.
- Then press the Power key to continue the hard reset process or either of the Volume buttons to cancel.
- Afterwards use the Power key once more to confirm or one of the of the Volume buttons to quit.
- Well done! Wait for a moment and the phone will be ready to use.
LG G Pad V490 - How to factory reset - video
LG G Pad V490 - How to unlock pattern lock by hard reset - video
LG G Pad V490 hard reset - video