Hard Reset LG VS990 V10 (Verizon)
How to factory reset LG VS990 V10 (Verizon)? How to wipe all data in LG VS990 V10 (Verizon)? How to bypass screen lock in LG VS990 V10 (Verizon)? How to restore defaults in LG VS990 V10 (Verizon)?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG VS990 V10 (Verizon). Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your LG VS990 V10 (Verizon) will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8992 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Down and Power key together for a short while.
- As soon as the LG logo is displayed, release the Power button, hold down the Volume Down and then press once more the Power key.
- Release all buttons when Factory data reset appears.
- Confirm process by choosing appropriate options using Volume rockers to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Good job!
How to Hard Reset LG V10 H960A - Wipe All Data - video
LG V10 H960A HARD RESET / REMOVE PATTERN / BYPASS PASSWORD - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.