Hard Reset LG W11
How to factory reset LG W11? How to wipe all data in LG W11? How to bypass screen lock in LG W11? How to restore defaults in LG W11?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG W11. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 10 settings. As a result your LG W11 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6762 core will run faster.
- First of all, turn off your smartphone by pushing the Power button for a few moments.
- Then press Volume Down and Power button for a short while.
- When the LG logo appears release the Power key, hold Volume Down and click the Power key.
- Release keys if you see Factory Data Reset on the screen.
- After that select Yes. Use Volume buttons to scroll and the Power buttons to confirm that.
- Now you should choose Yes by using the same keys as before.
- Excellent! All your data will be removed during whole operation.
Hard Reset (LG W11)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.