Hard Reset LG W120L Watch Urbane LTE
How to factory reset LG W120L Watch Urbane LTE? How to wipe all data in LG W120L Watch Urbane LTE? How to bypass screen lock in LG W120L Watch Urbane LTE? How to restore defaults in LG W120L Watch Urbane LTE?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG W120L Watch Urbane LTE. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your LG W120L Watch Urbane LTE will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 MSM8926 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the device by holding the Power button for about 3 seconds.
- Then press and push Power key again for a short while.
- If you see LG logo let go of the Power button and swipe down from the left upper corner to the right down corner.
- If Fastboot Mode shows up select "Recovery" by tapping Arrow buttons which pops up on the screen and use Circle key to confirm that.
- Tap the screen when you see Android Robot .
- In Recovery Mode use Volume buttons to select "Wipe data/Factory reset" and press the Power key once.
- After that select "Yes". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power button to confirm it.
- When Recovery Mode shows up again just press the Power key to choose "Reboot system now".
How to Hard Reset LG Watch Urbane 2nd Edition - Bypass Pattern / Restore - video
LG Watch Urbane 2 Factory Reset / Hard Reset / Restore - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.