How to factory reset LG W150 Watch Urbane? How to wipe all data in LG W150 Watch Urbane? How to bypass screen lock in LG W150 Watch Urbane? How to restore defaults in LG W150 Watch Urbane?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG W150 Watch Urbane. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android Wear settings. As a result your LG W150 Watch Urbane will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 MSM8926 core will run faster.
- In case you're locked out of your LG W150 Watch Urbane, you can factory reset your watch.
- To do so, start by pressing and holding the right-hand side button for a few seconds, until the watch restarts,
- When the LG logo appears, quickly slide on the screen from the upper left corner to the lower right corner.
- The watch will start in Fastboot Mode.
- Select Factory Reset and confirm your choice.
- The watch will now delete all data and factory reset.
How to Hard Reset LG Watch Urbane 2nd Edition - Bypass Pattern / Restore - video
LG Watch Urbane 2 Factory Reset / Hard Reset / Restore - video