Hard Reset LG W200E Watch Urbane 2
How to factory reset LG W200E Watch Urbane 2? How to wipe all data in LG W200E Watch Urbane 2? How to bypass screen lock in LG W200E Watch Urbane 2? How to restore defaults in LG W200E Watch Urbane 2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG W200E Watch Urbane 2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android settings. As a result your LG W200E Watch Urbane 2 will be as new and your Snapdragon 400 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning switch off the device by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Now press the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- When LG logo pops up let go of this key and you should swipe screen from the left upper corner to the right down corner.
- Then if Fastboot Mode shows up select "Recovery" by tapping Arrow buttons which shows up on the screen and use Circle button to accept that.
- If you see Android Robot just tap the screen.
- In this mode use Volume buttons to select "Wipe data/Factory reset" and press the Power button.
- After that choose "Yes" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- Finally use the Power button to select "Reboot system now".
- Success! You are perform hard reset operation.
How to Hard Reset LG Watch Urbane 2nd Edition - Bypass Pattern / Restore - video
LG Watch Urbane 2 Factory Reset / Hard Reset / Restore - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.