Hard Reset LG W200V Watch Urbane 2 (Verizon)
How to factory reset LG W200V Watch Urbane 2 (Verizon)? How to wipe all data in LG W200V Watch Urbane 2 (Verizon)? How to bypass screen lock in LG W200V Watch Urbane 2 (Verizon)? How to restore defaults in LG W200V Watch Urbane 2 (Verizon)?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG W200V Watch Urbane 2 (Verizon). Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android settings. As a result your LG W200V Watch Urbane 2 (Verizon) will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Switch off the device by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the next step hold down the Power key for a short while.
- If you see LG logo let go of the button and swipe down from the left upper corner to the right down corner.
- When you see Fastboot Mode select "Recovery" by tapping Arrow buttons which shows up on the screen and use Circle key to confirm that.
- If Android Robot pops up tap the screen.
- In this mode use Volume buttons to choose "Wipe data/Factory reset" and press the Power key once.
- Then select "Yes". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- Finally use the Power button to choose "Reboot system now".
How to Hard Reset LG Watch Urbane 2nd Edition - Bypass Pattern / Restore - video
LG Watch Urbane 2 Factory Reset / Hard Reset / Restore - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.