Hard Reset LG W41 Pro
How to factory reset LG W41 Pro? How to wipe all data in LG W41 Pro? How to bypass screen lock in LG W41 Pro? How to restore defaults in LG W41 Pro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG W41 Pro. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 10 settings. As a result your LG W41 Pro will be as new and your MediaTek Helio G35 core will run faster.
- At first switch off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that start pushing Volume Down and Power keys for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key when the LG logo shows up, still push down Volume Down and click the Power button for a few seconds.
- Let go of all buttons if Factory Data Reset shows up.
- Now use Volume buttons to select Yes and confirm with the Power key.
- Finally choose Yes by using same keys as before.
- Well done! You are performed hard reset operation.
Hard Reset (LG W41 Pro)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.