Hard Reset LG W41
How to factory reset LG W41? How to wipe all data in LG W41? How to bypass screen lock in LG W41? How to restore defaults in LG W41?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG W41. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 10 settings. As a result your LG W41 will be as new and your MediaTek Helio G35 core will run faster.
- Firstly, turn off the smartphone by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- Then start holding Volume Down and Power buttons for a short while.
- Let go of the Power button if the LG logo appears, still hold down Volume Down and press the Power key for a few seconds.
- Release all keys when Factory Data Reset appears.
- In this mode choose Yes by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- At the end select Yes by using same keys as before.
- Good job! The hard reset operation will be finished for a few seconds.
Hard Reset (LG W41)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.