How to factory reset LG X Cam K580H? How to wipe all data in LG X Cam K580H? How to bypass screen lock in LG X Cam K580H? How to restore defaults in LG X Cam K580H?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG X Cam K580H. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LG X Cam K580H will be as new and your MediaTek MT6753 core will run faster.
- At first switch off your cell phone by holding the Power key for a short while.
- Then hold down the Volume Down and Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo is displayed, let go of the Power key, keep pressing the Volume Down and then press once more the Power button.
- Afterwards you should see a factory reset menu on your screen.
- Confirm process by choosing appropriate options using Volume rockers to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Now your phone should restart.
- Success! The hard reset has just been completed.
Hard Reset LG G4 - Android factory reset tutorial - video
Hard Reset LG G4 - factory reset by hardware buttons - video
Hard Reset LG X Cam - Reset Code / Factory Reset - video
LG X Cam HARD RESET / Wipe All Data / Factory Reset - video