How to factory reset LG X Cam K580Y? How to wipe all data in LG X Cam K580Y? How to bypass screen lock in LG X Cam K580Y? How to restore defaults in LG X Cam K580Y?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG X Cam K580Y. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LG X Cam K580Y will be as new and your MediaTek MT6753 core will run faster.
- Switch off the device by using the Power button.
- After that you should hold down the Volume Down and Power button together for a short while.
- Release Power key When you see LG logo, do not release the Volume Down and then press once more the Power button.
- If Factory data reset appears on the screen you should release all keys.
- In this menu choose "Yes" by using the Volume rockers to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- In the next step select "Yes" again by using the same keys as before.
Hard Reset LG G4 - Android factory reset tutorial - video
Hard Reset LG X Cam - Reset Code / Factory Reset - video
LG X Cam HARD RESET / Wipe All Data / Factory Reset - video