Hard Reset LG X Max K240H
How to factory reset LG X Max K240H? How to wipe all data in LG X Max K240H? How to bypass screen lock in LG X Max K240H? How to restore defaults in LG X Max K240H?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG X Max K240H. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LG X Max K240H will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735 core will run faster.
- If the LG X Max K240H e is turned on, use the Power key in order to switch it off.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Down + Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo is pops release the Power key, keep holding the Volume Down and after 2 seconds hold down once more the Power button.
- As soon as the Factory Mode shows up release both keys.
- In order to confirm process by choose appropriate options using Volume rockers to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- You have to wait until the LG Welcome Panel pops up.
- Excellent! The factory reset is done.You can actvie your LG X Max K240H without any password protection.