How to factory reset LG X Power (Boost Mobile) LS755? How to wipe all data in LG X Power (Boost Mobile) LS755? How to bypass screen lock in LG X Power (Boost Mobile) LS755? How to restore defaults in LG X Power (Boost Mobile) LS755?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG X Power (Boost Mobile) LS755. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LG X Power (Boost Mobile) LS755 will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P10 (MT6755M) core will run faster.
- At first, turn off the smartphone by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- Then press and hold the Volume Down + Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo is pops release the Power key, keep holding the Volume Down and after 2 seconds hold down one more time the Power button.
- As soon as the Factory Mode appears let go of both keys.
- In order to confirm process by choose appropriate options using Volume rockers to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- You have to wait until the LG Welcome Panel pops up.
- Excellent! The factory reset is done.
How to Hard Reset LG X Power - Erase Everything / Set Up As New - video