Hard Reset LG X Power K200F
How to factory reset LG X Power K200F? How to wipe all data in LG X Power K200F? How to bypass screen lock in LG X Power K200F? How to restore defaults in LG X Power K200F?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG X Power K200F. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LG X Power K200F will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735 core will run faster.
- Begin by switching off the smartphone by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- Next, press and hold the Volume Down + Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo is pops release the Power key, keep holding the Volume Down and after 2 seconds hold down once more the Power button.
- As soon as the Factory Mode appears let go of both keys..
- In order to confirm process by choose appropriate options using Volume rockers to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- You have to wait until the LG Welcome Panel pops up.
- Excellent! The factory reset is done.
Hard Reset (LG X Power K200F)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.