Hard Reset LG X Power K220DSZ
How to factory reset LG X Power K220DSZ? How to wipe all data in LG X Power K220DSZ? How to bypass screen lock in LG X Power K220DSZ? How to restore defaults in LG X Power K220DSZ?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG X Power K220DSZ. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LG X Power K220DSZ will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that press and push Volume Down + Power key together for a short while.
- If you see LG logo let go of the Power button, keep holding the Volume Down and after 2 seconds press the Power key again.
- When Factory data reset pops up let go of these keys.
- In this mode choose "Yes" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- Well done! You are performed hard reset operation.
Hard Reset (LG X Power K220DSZ)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.