Hard Reset LG X Power K220H
How to factory reset LG X Power K220H? How to wipe all data in LG X Power K220H? How to bypass screen lock in LG X Power K220H? How to restore defaults in LG X Power K220H?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG X Power K220H. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LG X Power K220H will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735 core will run faster.
- In the first step switch off the LG X Power K220H by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- After that, press and hold the Volume Down + Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo is pops release the Power key, keep holding the Volume Down and after 2 seconds hold down once more the Power button.
- Let go of both keys as soon as the LG Reset Mode pops up.
- In order to confirm process by choose appropriate options using Volume rockers to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- You have to wait until the LG Welcome Panel pops up.
- Congratulations! The factory reset is done.
Hard Reset (LG X Power K220H)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.