Hard Reset LG X Power
How to factory reset LG X Power? How to wipe all data in LG X Power? How to bypass screen lock in LG X Power? How to restore defaults in LG X Power?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG X Power. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LG X Power will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first, hold down the Power key for a short while in order to switch off the device.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Down + Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- As soon as the LG logo is displayed, let go of the Power key, keep pressing the Volume Down and then press once more the Power button.
- You have to release all buttons when the Factory Mode appears on the screen.
- In order to confirm process by choose appropriate options using Volume rockers to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- Excellent! The factory reset is done.
Hard Reset LG Magna - REMOVE PATTERN and PASSWORD - video
Hard Reset LG Magna - wipe data by Factory Reset - video
How to Hard Reset LG X Power - Erase Everything / Set Up As New - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.