Hard Reset LG X Screen F650K
How to factory reset LG X Screen F650K? How to wipe all data in LG X Screen F650K? How to bypass screen lock in LG X Screen F650K? How to restore defaults in LG X Screen F650K?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG X Screen F650K. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LG X Screen F650K will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Turn off the phone by pressing the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- In the second step hold down Volume Down + Power button together for a short while.
- When LG logo pops up release the Power key, keep holding the Volume Down and after 2 seconds click the Power key again.
- If you see Factory data reset release all keys.
- After that choose "Yes". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
Hard Reset (LG X Screen F650K)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.