How to factory reset LG X Screen K500DS? How to wipe all data in LG X Screen K500DS? How to bypass screen lock in LG X Screen K500DS? How to restore defaults in LG X Screen K500DS?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG X Screen K500DS. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LG X Screen K500DS will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 Qualcomm MSM8916 core will run faster.
- In the first step switch off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a few seconds.
- After that keep holding on Volume Down + Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- If you see LG logo let go of the Power key, keep holding the Volume Down and after 2 seconds press the Power button again.
- Release all buttons when Factory data reset pops up.
- Then select "Yes" two times by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- Well done!
How to Format LG X Screen - Hard Reset in LG X Screen - video
How to Restore LG X Screen - Hard Reset in LG X Screen - video