How to factory reset LG X screen K500N? How to wipe all data in LG X screen K500N? How to bypass screen lock in LG X screen K500N? How to restore defaults in LG X screen K500N?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG X screen K500N. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LG X screen K500N will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 Qualcomm MSM8916 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning hold down the Power key for a short while in order to switch off the device.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Down + Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo is displayed, let go of the Power key, keep pressing the Volume Down and then press once more the Power button.
- You have to release all buttons when the Factory Mode appears on the screen.
- In order to confirm process by choose appropriate options using Volume rockers to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- Well done! The factory reset is done.
Hard Reset LG Magna - REMOVE PATTERN and PASSWORD - video
Hard Reset LG Magna - wipe data by Factory Reset - video
How to Format LG X Screen - Hard Reset in LG X Screen - video
How to Restore LG X Screen - Hard Reset in LG X Screen - video