Hard Reset LG X155 Max
How to factory reset LG X155 Max? How to wipe all data in LG X155 Max? How to bypass screen lock in LG X155 Max? How to restore defaults in LG X155 Max?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG X155 Max. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your LG X155 Max will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the phone by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Now start holding Volume Down + Power button together for a short while.
- Release these keys when Boot Mode pops up on the screen.
- In this mode choose "Recovery" by using Volume Up button to scroll down and the Volume Down key to confirm that.
- When Android Robot pops up you should press Volume Up + Power key to open Recovery Mode.
- Then select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm it.
- In this menu choose "Yes - delete all user data" and accept it with the Power key.
- When Recovery Mode appears again select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
Hard Reset LG Magna - wipe data by Factory Reset - video
lg x155 сброс на заводские настройки (hard reset) - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.