How to factory reset LG X160 Max? How to wipe all data in LG X160 Max? How to bypass screen lock in LG X160 Max? How to restore defaults in LG X160 Max?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG X160 Max. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your LG X160 Max will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning turn off the smartphone by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- In the second step press and push Volume Down + Power button together for a short while.
- When Boot Mode pops up you should release all keys.
- In the next step choose "Recovery" by using Volume Up button to scroll down and the Volume Down key to accept that.
- Press Volume Up + Power key if you see Android Robot on the screen.
- In this menu use Volume keys to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button once.
- After that select "Yes - delete all user data". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- At the end select "reboot system now" with the Power button.
Hard Reset LG Magna - wipe data by Factory Reset - video
lg x155 сброс на заводские настройки (hard reset) - video