How to factory reset LG X170G Prime II Pantalla? How to wipe all data in LG X170G Prime II Pantalla? How to bypass screen lock in LG X170G Prime II Pantalla? How to restore defaults in LG X170G Prime II Pantalla?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG X170G Prime II Pantalla. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your LG X170G Prime II Pantalla will be as new and your core will run faster.
- At first switch off the smartphone by pressing the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step hold down Volume Down + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys if you see Boot Mode on the screen.
- In this mode choose "Recovery". Use Volume Up key to scroll down and the Volume Down button to confirm that.
- Press Volume Up + Power key when Android Robot appears.
- In Recovery Mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- After that select "Yes - delete all user data" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- At last choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Good job!
Hard Reset LG Magna - wipe data by Factory Reset - video
lg x155 сброс на заводские настройки (hard reset) - video