Hard Reset LG X300
How to factory reset LG X300? How to wipe all data in LG X300? How to bypass screen lock in LG X300? How to restore defaults in LG X300?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG X300. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your LG X300 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 MSM8917 core will run faster.
- In the first step power off the smartphone by using the Power key.
- Next, press and hold the Volume Down + Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo is pops release the Power key.
- Keep holding the Volume Down and after 2 seconds hold down once more the Power button.
- As soon as the Factory Mode appears let go of both keys..
- In order to confirm process by choose appropriate options using Volume rockers to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- You have to wait until the LG Welcome Panel pops up.
- Excellent! The factory reset is done.