Hard Reset LG X4 2019
How to factory reset LG X4 2019? How to wipe all data in LG X4 2019? How to bypass screen lock in LG X4 2019? How to restore defaults in LG X4 2019?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG X4 2019. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your LG X4 2019 will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) core will run faster.
- Firstly, turn off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Down and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of the Power key when the LG logo appears hold down Volume Down and click the Power key again.
- When Factory data reset shows up release all buttons.
- In this mode choose "Yes" and confirm with the Power button.
- Select "Yes". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- Good job! All your data will be removed from your device.
Hard Reset (LG X4 2019)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.