Hard Reset LG X4+
How to factory reset LG X4+? How to wipe all data in LG X4+? How to bypass screen lock in LG X4+? How to restore defaults in LG X4+?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG X4+. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your LG X4+ will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first turn off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a short while.
- In the next step start pressing Volume Down and Power keys for a couple of seconds.
- If you see LG logo, release the Power button, keep pressing the Volume Down and then push once more the Power button.
- Release all buttons when Factory data reset shows up on the screen.
- In this menu choose "Yes" two times. Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
LG K4 (2017) HARD RESET / WIPE DATA / RESTORE Android - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.