Hard Reset LG X400
How to factory reset LG X400? How to wipe all data in LG X400? How to bypass screen lock in LG X400? How to restore defaults in LG X400?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG X400. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your LG X400 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6750 core will run faster.
- Switch off the LG X400 by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- After that press and hold the Volume Down + Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo is pops release the Power key, keep holding the Volume Down and after 2 seconds hold down once more the Power button.
- As soon as the Factory Mode appears let go of both keys..
- In order to confirm process by choose appropriate options using Volume rockers to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- You have to wait until the LG Welcome Panel pops up.
- Excellent! The factory reset is done.You can actvie your LG G6+ without any password protection.