How to factory reset LG X401? How to wipe all data in LG X401? How to bypass screen lock in LG X401? How to restore defaults in LG X401?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG X401. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your LG X401 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6750 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the phoen by pressing the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- After that keep holding on Volume Down + Power button for a short while.
- When LG logo appears, let go of the Power key, keep pressing the Volume Down and then push once more the Power key.
- Let go of all keys if you see Factory data reset on the screen.
- At the end choose "Yes" two times by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
How to Hard Reset LG V10 H960A - Wipe All Data - video
LG V10 H960A HARD RESET / REMOVE PATTERN / BYPASS PASSWORD - video