Hard Reset LG X5 (2018)
How to factory reset LG X5 (2018)? How to wipe all data in LG X5 (2018)? How to bypass screen lock in LG X5 (2018)? How to restore defaults in LG X5 (2018)?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG X5 (2018). Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.0 Oreo settings. As a result your LG X5 (2018) will be as new and your MediaTek MT6750 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the device by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that start pressing Volume Down and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo appears let go of the Power button, keep holding on Volume Down and then click the Power key once.
- Let go of all keys when you see Factory data reset.
- In this step you have to choose "Yes" two times by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
Hard Reset (LG X5 (2018))
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.