Factory Mode LG X5 Android One
How to enter factory mode on LG X5 Android One? How to open factory mode in LG X5 Android One? How to get access to factory mode in LG X5 Android One? How to use factory mode on LG X5 Android One?
If you would like test the hidden feature of LG X5 Android One you should enter Factory Mode. Here you can test the hardware features of Android 9.0 Pie.
- Firstly, switch off the mobile by holding the Power button for a short while.
- Then start pushing Volume Down and Power keys for a few moments.
- When the LG logo pops up release the Power button, keep holding on the Volume Down and hold down the Power key again for a short while.
- If Factory Mode appears release all buttons.
- Success! Factory Mode will be on the screen.
- Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work