Hard Reset LG X5 Android One
How to factory reset LG X5 Android One? How to wipe all data in LG X5 Android One? How to bypass screen lock in LG X5 Android One? How to restore defaults in LG X5 Android One?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG X5 Android One. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 9.0 Pie settings. As a result your LG X5 Android One will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 MSM8998 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first switch off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then start pushing Volume Down and Power keys for a few moments.
- If the LG logo appears release the Power button, do not let go of Volume Down and press the Power key once more.
- When Factory data reset appears let go of all buttons.
- Finally select "Yes" two times by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button.
- Good job! This process cleared all your personal data on your LG X5 Android One so create new passcode to secure your device.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.