Reset Network Settings LG X5 Android One
How to reset network settings in LG X5 Android One? How to restore default network configuration in Android 9.0 Pie? How to delete the list of Wi-Fi networks in LG X5 Android One?
This tutorial is the answer to all of above questions. Check out how to find this option in Android 9.0 Pie and fix the network errors in LG X5 Android One.
- Turn on the device by pressing the Power key for a few moments.
- In the second step select Main Menu and Settings.
- After that choose General and Backup & Reset.
- Now open Network Settings Reset and Reset Settings.
- To confirm the whole operation tap Reset Settings.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work