How to factory reset LG X5 F770S? How to wipe all data in LG X5 F770S? How to bypass screen lock in LG X5 F770S? How to restore defaults in LG X5 F770S?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG X5 F770S. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LG X5 F770S will be as new and your core will run faster.
- At the very beginning power off the smartphone by using the Power key.
- Next, press and hold the Volume Down + Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo is pops release the Power key for a moment.
- Keep holding the Volume Down and after about two seconds hold down once more the Power button.
- As soon as the Factory Mode appears let go of both keys.
- In order to confirm process by choose appropriate options using Volume rockers to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- You have to wait until the LG Welcome Panel pops up.
- Excellent! The factory reset is done. Now you active your device without any password or a pattern protection.
How to Hard Reset LG V10 H960A - Wipe All Data - video
LG V10 H960A HARD RESET / REMOVE PATTERN / BYPASS PASSWORD - video