Hard Reset LG X5
How to factory reset LG X5? How to wipe all data in LG X5? How to bypass screen lock in LG X5? How to restore defaults in LG X5?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG X5. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LG X5 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735 core will run faster.
- In the first step hold down the Power key for a short while in order to switch off the device.
- Then press and hold the Volume Down + Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- As soon as the LG logo is displayed, let go of the Power key, keep pressing the Volume Down and then press once more the Power button.
- Release all buttons when the Factory Mode appears on the screen.
- To confirm process by choose appropriate options using Volume rockers to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- Excellent! The factory reset is done.
Hard Reset (LG X5)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.