Hard Reset LG X500
How to factory reset LG X500? How to wipe all data in LG X500? How to bypass screen lock in LG X500? How to restore defaults in LG X500?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG X500. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your LG X500 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6750 core will run faster.
- Start by switching off the LG X Power by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Down + Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo is pops release the Power key, keep holding the Volume Down and after 2 seconds hold down one more time the Power button.
- As soon as the Factory Mode appears let go of both keys.
- In order to confirm process by choose appropriate options using Volume rockers to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- You have to wait until the LG Welcome Panel pops up.
- Excellent! The factory reset is done.
Hard Reset (LG X500)
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.