Hard Reset LG Xpression Plus 3
How to factory reset LG Xpression Plus 3? How to wipe all data in LG Xpression Plus 3? How to bypass screen lock in LG Xpression Plus 3? How to restore defaults in LG Xpression Plus 3?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG Xpression Plus 3. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 10 settings. As a result your LG Xpression Plus 3 will be as new and your MediaTek core will run faster.
- Firstly, turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Down + Power key for a few seconds.
- Let go of the Power button if the LG logo pops up, hold down Volume Down and press the Power key.
- Release all keys when you see Factory Data Reset.
- In this mode choose Yes by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- At the end select Yes with the Power key.
- Good job! All your data will be removed during the whole operation.
Hard Reset (LG Xpression Plus 3)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.