How to factory reset LG Zero H650E? How to wipe all data in LG Zero H650E? How to bypass screen lock in LG Zero H650E? How to restore defaults in LG Zero H650E?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG Zero H650E. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LG Zero H650E will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 core will run faster.
- In order to switch off the cell phone, hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo is displayed, let go of the Power key, keep pressing the Volume Down and then press once more the Power button.
- You should release all buttons when the Factory Mode appears on the screen.
- Confirm process by choosing appropriate options using Volume rockers to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been completed.
How to Delete All Data and Bypass Password in LG Zero H650E - Hard Reset - video
LG Zero H650E HARD RESET / RESTORE LG / ERASE EVERYTHING - video