Hard Reset LG Zone 4
How to factory reset LG Zone 4? How to wipe all data in LG Zone 4? How to bypass screen lock in LG Zone 4? How to restore defaults in LG Zone 4?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG Zone 4. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.1 Nougat settings. As a result your LG Zone 4 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 MSM8917 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first turn off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- After that keep holding on Volume Down + Power button for a short while.
- When the LG logo pops up, let go of the Power button, keep pressing the Volume Down and then push once more the Power button.
- If Factory data reset menu pops up let go of all keys.
- Now use Volume keys to select "Yes" and press the Power key.
- Then confirm it by using same keys as before.
- Great! You are performed hard reset operation.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work