How to factory reset LG Zone X180G? How to wipe all data in LG Zone X180G? How to bypass screen lock in LG Zone X180G? How to restore defaults in LG Zone X180G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG Zone X180G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your LG Zone X180G will be as new and your MediaTek MT6166 core will run faster.
1. Make sure your battery is fully charged, we recommend over 80% power of battery
2. Always BackUp your important data.
3. Power Off your LG by press and hold Power Button for a second.
4. When phone is off press Power button for 5 seconds.
5. Then after release Power button quick press and hold Volume Up, Volume Down buttons at the same time.
6. When you see the logo of Android appear on phone screen release all the buttons.
7. On this screen you must press and hold Power button and Volume Up button to enter Android System Recovery.
8. Use Volume Down button to navigate all menu on this screen, and use the Power button to confirm your selection.
9. Now, select Wipe data/ factory reset then press the Power Button.
10. On the next screen, select Yes to delete all user data.
11. Wait for a while, the hard reset process begin.
12. Once the process is finished, the screen will back in to the system recovery menu.
13. Now select Reboot system now and you are done with reset process.
hardreset x180g zone LG - video