Configure DHCP on LINKSYS EA7400v1
How to configure DHCP on LINKSYS EA7400v1
- First off, open your router's admin login page, and log in.
- Find and enter the DHCP section.
- You should see a button that will Enable DHCP on your LINKSYS EA7400v1.
- Now pick the IP range from which DHCP will pick IP addresses (for example 192.168.1.2 - 192.168.1.80) to assign to devices connected to the network.
- You can also configure the lease time.
- Save your settings.
- Good job! You've configured DHCP on LINKSYS EA7400v1!