How to configure port forwarding for PlayStation 4 on LINKSYS EA7400v1. Port Forward all the necessarry ports on LINKSYS EA7400v1 for PlayStation 4.
How to setup PlayStation 4 port forwarding on LINKSYS EA7400v1?
- Open Settings on your PlayStation 4.
- Then open Network.
- Select View Connection.
- Write down DNS, Default Gateway, Subnet Mask, and MAC Address.
- Open LINKSYS EA7400v1 control panel, if you don't know how, check how to setup LINKSYS EA7400v1.
- Go to DHCP and Home.
- Enter Host name, IP address! IT MUST BE DIFFERENT THAN THE DHCP IP ADDRESSES RANGE! and MAC address that you found earlier in the PS4 settings.
- Click Apply to save all the settings.
- Go Back to PS4, and choose Settings, Network, and Setup Internet Connection.
- Then go to the Custom, and Manual Settings.
- Enter IP address previously set as static IP for PS4, and default gateway, subnet mask, and DNS servers as it was before.
- Go to LINKSYS EA7400v1 settings and choose Advanced and Virtual Servers.
- Set all the settings as shown in the picture.
- If you don't have Both options, do it manually for TCP ports and UDP ports respectively.
- You need to port forward the following ports: 80, 443, 465,983, 1935, 3478-3480, 3658, 5223, 10070-10080.
- Fantastic! With all the ports properly forwarded you have a NAT Type 2 connection between PlayStation 4 and LINKSYS EA7400v1.