Learn how to configure a VPN on the LINKSYS EA7500v1 router. Find out what is the best way to configure a VPN on LINKSYS EA7500v1.
Configure VPN on LINKSYS EA7500v1:
- Firstly, you need to log in to the router, check how to Open Admin Page.
- Now go to the Advanced tab.
- From the list choose VPN Server and PPTP VPN.
- Here you can change the Client IP Address, Username and Password.
- If everything is correct press on the checkbox next to Enable VPN Server.
- At last, click on the Save button.
- Perfect! You successfully configured VPN on your LINKSYS EA7500v1.